Tuesday, August 31, 2010

wonderful birthday.

happy birthday to me!
Allah selamatkan saya..
Allah selamatkan saya..
Allah selamatkan saya...
amin..:D

 i had a wonderful birthday this year.
1st time in my life celebrating birthday with new family members.
it was soo touching!
rasa terharu yg amat..
thanks for appreciating me that much!
i fall in lurve with them!
hope this kind of feeling would be last forever..
i dun want lost all of my beloved families.
i lurve them so much!


my birthday cake!thanks sponsor!   



i got roses again!yeay!

owh i lurve this!

me n red roses..

i lurve red roses!
 
beautiful roses from a sweet person XD


 
Ya Allah, Engkau peliharalah hubungan silaturrahim antara kami..
Engkau peliharalah kami dari azab neraka mu..
Engkau jadikanlah aku anak yg solehah..anak yg terbaik untuk ibu bapaku..
Engkau jadikanlah aku isteri yg solehah kelak..isteri yg taat dan setia pada suami yg satu..
Amin ya Rabbalalamin....




♥ we are bride&groom to be ♥

No comments: